Terms & Conditions
This website i.e. https://www.adaniairports.com, is developed, owned and operated by Adani Airport Holdings Limited and its group companies (“AAHL” or “we” or “us” or “our”) and is offered to its users, who may view / access the Website.
“Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials displayed on or available through the Website;
“Group Entity” means Adani Enterprises Limited, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies and joint venture companies.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions of use as amended from time to time and posted on the Website.
“Website” means https://www.adaniairports.com; and
“You” in all of its variations thereof means the user of this Website;
Access and use of this Website and the information and services available thereof is subject to the following Terms:
- The Content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to make improvements or changes to any part of the Website, including to these Terms.. Please visit the Terms from time to time to remain updated of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- Neither us nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the Content found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any Content on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The 'adani' or other trademarks, service marks and logos as used or displayed with “TM” or “®”, on this Website are owned or licensed to us or to any Group Entity. There may be other product and company names mentioned in this Website which trademark may be owned by others. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website, without the prior written permission of the trademark owner. The trademarks may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Website, without prior written permission from us or its respective owner. AAHL, prohibits use of its trademarks as part of a link to or from any website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by AAHL in writing. You must also acknowledge our status (including that of any identified contributors) as the content author of the Website. You are not permitted to publish the contents of the Website including but not limited to publication on any other website or computer environment.
- The Website might not be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should ensure protection from such bugs or viruses by using your own virus protection software. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You must not misuse the Website in any manner including by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or the server on which the Website is hosted or stored. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Information Technology Act, 2000. We will have the right to report any such breach under applicable laws to relevant government authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We or our affiliates or our subsidiaries or representatives shall not be liable for any use of the Website which results in damages including without limitation any direct or indirect, consequential or inconsequential, punitive or incidental damages or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this or any other linked website. In case you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for the following, including without limitation: profit loss, sales, business, or revenue loss; interruption in business; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage. In case you are a non-business user, you agree not to use the Website only for non-commercial or non-business purposes, and we shall have no liability to you for any anticipated or actual profit loss, business loss, interruption in business, or business opportunity loss.
- This Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such other website(s). We shall have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Terms or any dispute arising in relation to the Website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India only for the resolution of all such disputes.
- The information on this Website has been included in good faith and is for general purpose only and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose. You shall use text or graphics for any non-personal use or distribute the same to others without our express written consent. You shall also not, without our prior permission, copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or reuse text or graphics on this or any another system.
- Although, we try to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information"), provided as part of this Website is correct at the time of inclusion on the Website, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. We make no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information. Certain links in this Website connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in such other websites.
- We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event will we, our affiliates, our related partnerships or corporations, or our partners, agents or employees thereof be liable for any decision made by you and/or Website visitor for any inference or action taken in reliance on the information provided on this Website or for any consequential, special or similar damages.
- Except for the historical information herein, statement in this Website, which includes words or phrases such as “will”, “aim”, “will likely result”, “would”, “believe”, “may”, “expect”, “will continue”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “intend”, “plan”, “contemplate”, “seek to “, “future”, “objective”, “goal”, “likely”, “project”, “should”, “potential”, “will pursue”, and similar expressions or variations of such expressions may constitute “forward-looking statements”. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to our liability to successfully implement our strategy, our growth and expansion plans, obtain regulatory approvals, our provisioning policies, technological changes, investment and business income, cash flow projections, our exposure to the market risks as well as other risks. We or our affiliates do not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date thereof.