The website, https://www.adaniairports.com (the “Website”) developed, owned and operated by Adani Airport Holdings Limited (“Company” / “AAHL“) is offered to its users, who may view / access the Website.
AAHL is engaged in the business of undertaking various services at the airports at, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Jaipur, Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram (collectively “Airports”).
With the following statement we are complying with our statutory duty in terms of the requirements under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, (Rules) as notified by way of section 87(2)(ob) read with section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 to provide information and inform you about the saving of information, the type of information, its purpose as well as our identity. We are also informing you about our first transfer and the type of information transferred. We recommend you to read this carefully to understand how we care about your personal data. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our Website.
1. Definitions and Key Concepts
Personal information, including sensitive personal information and special category personal data (as defined under Data Protection Laws) about you, which we collect, receive, or otherwise process in connection with your use of our Website.
A small file placed on your device by our Website when you either visit or use certain features of our Website. A cookie generally allows a website or mobile application to remember your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law for the time being in force relating to the processing of Data.
Includes entities which provide services to us and to whom we may disclose your Data for a specific purpose pursuant to a written contract.
Adani Enterprises Limited, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies and joint venture companies.
User or you
the natural person who accesses or use the Services through our Website.
2. What Data Do We Collect About You
- Contact information: first and last name, email address, postal address, country, phone number and other similar contact data.
3. How We Collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. Please see the section below, titled “Data Shared by You” for more information.
- Automatic Information We Collect: We use “cookies”, pixels and similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Please see the section below, titled “Data That is Collected Automatically” for more information.
- E-mail Communications: We often receive a confirmation (if your device supports such capabilities) when you open e-mail from us or click on a link in the e-mail. You can choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email.
- Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information from other sources. An example where we receive your Data from Group Entities in connection with the Website for the purposes of enrolment, offering you products, services and benefits on the Website.
- The information about usage of the Website, including crash logs and usage statistics.
- We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods and services and for such period as mandated by the concerned laws.
You can make choices about our collection and use of your Data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove your Data on our Website. When you are asked to provide Data, you may decline.
4. Data Shared by You
We may collect your Data in several ways from your use of our Website. For instance:
- when you register with us to receive our products and/or services.
- when you conduct a transaction or attempt a transaction on our Website;
- when you complete surveys conducted by or for us;
- when you elect to receive any communications (including promotional offers) from us.
- from the information gathered by your visit to our website or the our Website.
- do not provide personal data about others unless you are authorized or required to do so by contract or applicable law.
5. Our Use Of Data
- We use the information collected through this App, as described in this policy and we may use your information to:
- Improve our services and how we operate our businesses.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our App, products and services.
- Personalize our products or services and make recommendations.
- Provide and deliver products and services you request.
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions.
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and enquiries.
- Create and manage the online accounts you manage on our App.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Protecting against, and preventing, fraud, illegal activity, harm, financial loss and other legal or information security risks.
- Providing marketing and promotional campaigns to you based on your profile;
- In connection with loyalty programs owned and operated by us or by other Group Entities; and
- Create a user profile based on data provided by you on using of the application.
6. Sharing Of Data:We may share your Data in the following ways (and for the purposes of relevant Data Protection Laws, we may do so either as a controller in our own right or as a processor on behalf of and under the instructions of another entity in accordance with our obligations under our agreement with that entity):
- We share your data to complete any transaction or provide any product or service you have requested with the third-party service providers/vendors in order to fulfill such transaction. We also share your data with our affiliates and subsidiaries and with vendors working on our behalf.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. The functions include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. Your Data (including in relation to loyalty programs) may be transferred as part of such transactions.
- Protecting Us: We may release Data when we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (a) to comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request; (b) to protect our or an Group Entity's intellectual property rights; (c) to protect our against harm or financial loss; (d) when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect individuals’ vital interests, or (e) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, risk management and dispute resolution.
- Third Parties: We may also share your Data with other third parties where:
- You request or authorize us to do so.
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, or
- We need to operate and maintain the security of our Website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
- We reserve our right to share the information collected within the Group Entities and internal departments for their promotional and marketing activities and communications, after prior intimation to you.
- Migration of Data: We may also process your data for other business and offerings controlled, maintained, governed and operated by Group Entities, thereby, Your Data (including in relation to any product and services operated, maintained, and governed by Group Entities) may be migrated as part of such business transactions.
7. Data Storage And Processing
8. Data SecurityWe will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
The security of your Website account depends on you keeping your account password(s), PINs and other access information confidential. If you share your Wesbite account information with a third party, they will have access to your account and your Data.
It is your responsibility to control access to your mobile device and the Website on your device, including keeping your password(s) and/or PIN confidential and not sharing it with anyone. It is also your responsibility to alert us if you believe that the security of your Data in the Website has been compromised.
9. Retention Of Data
We retain Data for as long as necessary for the use of our products and/or services or to provide access to and use of our Website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, enforcing our agreements and as long as processing and retaining your Data is necessary for our legitimate interests. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
Even if we delete your Data, including on account of exercise of your right hereunder, it may persist on backup or archival media for audit, legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
10. Links To Third Party Site/apps
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any products or services that require you to sign in.
- Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with Our services.
- Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your device settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
12. Changes To This Policy
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy. we will notify you and seek additional consent before using your personal data for a new purpose that is inconsistent with the original purpose for which we collected it.
13. How To Contact Us
14. Grievance Officer:
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Name: Manjusha DahujaEmail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.